Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meeting Alton Brown

Food Network celebrity Alton Brown came to Seattle to promote his new book 'Good Eats The Early Years' and by buying the book, I got two tickets to see him talk about it and get it signed by the author.

Mr. Brown didn't disappoint, his hour of discourse and Q & A was hugely entertaining (comedy club funny...) and no one seem to mind the wait to meet the author and get their book signed. Brown has lost fifty pounds over the last six months and an upcoming show will deal with that change.
It takes something special for me to miss Friday Night Basketball, yet, this was an worthy reason to miss one of my favorite activities.
The sketch above includes an onion and four of my favorite things in the kitchen, a mortar and pestle, hot sauce, wasabi and my Henckels chef's knife.
Weird fact - we share the same birthday (July 30th) For a Foodie - this was a good day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

webpage visitor stats
Online Shoes Store